CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Trash to Treasure...

Sadly - we had some good friends move away this summer.  Helpfully - I offered to help take a load to the dump for them.  Handily - they had some old junky chairs they were getting rid of... Stealthily - I stole them for my own use...  Happily - my children grabbed our old spray paint and got to work.  Messily - we painted for an afternoon.  Enjoyably - I watched their creativity in making their chairs their own.  Beautifully - finished and turned trash to treasure...

the "before" picture... (It was hot - we were swimming in between coats of paint...)
 All five finished chairs.  Can you guess who's is who's?
 Super Sam
 Princess Alix
 Awesome Brooke (she painted it to look like a cloudy sky...)
 Frog loving Erin

The red one with stripes was mine.  Do you know how many coats of red spray paint it takes to cover up a dark green chair?  At least 4...

3 comments:

Tyrene said...

Love them! Wish I had half of your creativity April! So glad those chairs went to good use. Love you guys!

David & Brenda said...

What a great project! Let the girls know I think their chairs are AWESOME! Their mother is awesome too!

Cheryl said...

What fun! The chairs look great!! I love the creativity in your household!