CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Forever

Today is my brother Michael's Birthday. 
 He would have been 30 today.
 But Michael died shortly after this picture was taken.
And it's ok.  My mum sent me these pictures of Michael and our (much) younger family and I was touched by a real feeling of thanksgiving. I know families are forever.  I am thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  As a parent myself now, I cannot imagine what my own parents went through, losing 3 sons.  But because of their faith and testimony in eternal families, I have faith and a testimony of eternal families.  I really do know that families can be together forever.  It's not just a song. =)  So Happy Birthday, Michael.  Your family loves you.

5 comments:

Benjamin Macbeth said...

Happy Birthday Michael. We all love you and miss you and are excited to be with you again.

Mona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mona said...

I was young but I remember going to his funeral. Happy Birthday Michael!

Linda Westover said...

I'm touched that you would post a birthday wish to Michael. What a sweet way to help your beautiful daughters grow up with that same testimony of eternal families!

Cheryl said...

How beautiful! MIchael, Daniel and Stephen touched the hearts of all who had the priviledge of knowing them! I hope they feel our love for them, because they are very special people in all of our lives!! Thanks April for this wonderful post honouring the birth of someone so special!