CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Delicious, Declicious Guilt...

I'm off to softball practice. I'm ecstatic. I'm elated. I'm giddy. I'm leaving behind a shell of a husband. To watch the children, while secretly (or not so secretly) pining away at the fact that he is not playing on a team this year. And his wife is. I'm seriously working on feeling guilty... It's not working too well though...
No pictures of me playing ball, so here's one of Brooke from last year...

8 comments:

Brenda Sue said...

How come no pictures of you playing?

PARSON POSTS said...

Why is Tom not playing this year?

April Bishop said...

Tom isn't playing because for some reason, hardly anyone from the team he's played on for the last few years wanted to play this year. They just didn't have enough to make it work. He's really disapointed.

Cheryl said...

What a baseball family! Isn't there another team that would like a passionate player to join their team? Hopefully, you and Brooke will have an awesome season! James and Taran (Stacy's boys) are the baseball players in my family...it was also Jim's game.

Kristie said...

I finally found your blog via a couple other blogs! Very cute blog with (of course) cute pics of your cute girls. I love this post; I think Tom should be thankful that your outlet is playing baseball instead of shopping. It could be worse :)

Anonymous said...

How many runs have you made so far? It's likely good you are playing baseball instead of Tom, because I believe you will hit home runs. Ha! Ha! :) Too bad Tom! We love all six of you!!!!!!

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

you shouldn't feel guilty. it's not your fault he's not playing! Enjoy the time!

Carla and crew said...

Your title reminds me of a book called The Search for Delicious. This guy tries to get a definition of the word "delicious" and finds that it is something very different for everyone. I like your meaning--doing something as a person instead of as a "mom."