CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Only in a family of all girls...

On the way home from church today, Brooke was looking out the window at the farms passing by...

Brooke - "Oh. He's going to the bathroom!" (in a lightbulb-turned-on sort of voice)
me - "What? Who?" (in a I'm-going-to-call-the-cops sort of voice)
Brooke - "That horse. At first I thought it was something like a Kickstand, then I saw the puddle..."

It then dawned on my that I am raising city kids. And then it dawned on me that perhaps they could use a brother. And then I just couldn't stop laughing. Kickstand has whole new meaning in this family...

6 comments:

Heather Macbeth said...

WOW. Having all sisters did make things a little different for me too. Oh well, we all have to grow up somehow. That was awesome, though. Kickstand....

David & Brenda said...

Hilarious!

Ruth Sagers said...

Sooo funny :)

Tasha Horsley said...

hehee! in our house it's the opposite...last week austin asked me why ava doesn't have any privates.

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

LOL.....kickstand.....man your kids are funny!! I like Sam's quote of the day too....sweaty pits.

Liz Wilcken said...

Wow. I REALLY needed that laugh today. Thank you!