CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

(overheard) Quote of the Day...

Alix - "You be the princess!"

Erin - "I can't be the princess!"
Alix - "Whatever. Be the princess!"
Erin - "I can't be the princess. I'm NOT a princess!"
Alix - "Why aren't you a princess?"
Erin - "Du-uh. Because I don't have a tiara!"

If only I had know that's all it took... I would have gotten myself a tiara long ago... (And yes, they really do talk in all exclamation points.) (And I know this isn't that funny, but I really like the picture and needed something to go with it...) :)

5 comments:

Carla and crew said...

That's a pretty big hand! Where is it?

Kristie said...

I love it. BE the princess. :)

Kimra Bham said...

Too cute! The pictures is cute, too :) I love how your girls are not afraid to get dirty, but still want to be princesses at the same time :)

David & Brenda said...

What do you mean it isn't that funny??? I think it's hilarious! I love the picture too. Taken this month?

April Bishop said...

Taken a week and a half ago at Tom's softball tournament...