CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 24, 2011

Round 'em on up!

Around here, you graduate from kindergarten with a Kindergarten Round Up. It's super cute. All the kindergarteners sing cowboy songs and dance the Virginia Reel. What's cuter than 75 kindergarteners in cowboy hats and bandanas? Not much...

Erin on the left - Alix on the right
With their teacher, Mrs. Dent
All the kindergarteners from our ward (minus two who were outta there quick...). All of them, except 2 boys were in the same morning kindergarten class with the twins. Helps school not be scary when you know half your class already... :)
I still do hold them both. Usually when they're tired, but still, fun to have proof...
I can't wrap my mind around the fact that Erin and Alix are going to be first graders. It's crazy. I'm pretty sure they're still 4 years old...

1 comments:

Liz Wilcken said...

Wow. And I think it's hard holding my twins NOW! You're super mom April.