CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 26, 2011

Humble Pie...

 Or Christmas Cookie, as the case may be... Here's how the Great Christmas Cookie Bake-off of 2011 turned out...

Sam jumped ship and joined Team "Winner" for the day.  
The support staff in action... Alix, Erin and Sam all on Team Mom
 This is what it looks like when you poke yourself in the eye with a rolling pin... 
 All the younger competitors in their "uniforms"
 My finished product...
 The competition...  Team Dad
 The judging.  Judged by 9 blindfolded, unbiased judges.  Tom's mom played too and since neither Beth or Tom frosted their cookies (LAME! Who eats unfrosted sugar cookies??!!?) we had an unfrosted cookie judging.  
And the winner is...........















Kill me now.  I promised I'd put the results in, so to my eternal humiliation, here goes...
Beth - 1
Tom - 8
April - 0

But in my defense, everyone ate plates and plates of MY cookies Christmas night.  Apparently they are only good with frosting... I'll have to change my strategy next year... And suffer through the coming year as the loser.  And I will hear about it regularly... Awesome.

3 comments:

Liz Wilcken said...

Yours looked super yummy! I'm sure your cookies are way better than mine.

David & Brenda said...

:)

David & Brenda said...

In case you couldn't tell from my last post...I'm speechless...