CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Quote of the Day...

Boobs will be mentioned in this post, so if you have a problem with that, go stalk another blog.... =)
Background....I was talking to Tom about my Halloween costume and told him the Rolling Stones shirt I'd found for myself was a "boob shirt."   A week later.....

Brooke - "Mom? What's a boob shirt?"
me - She heard me say that?  Oops... "Well.  It's a shirt that kind of shows your chest a lot."
Brooke -  "Yeah.  I've seen some ladies with really tight shirts.  I know they think it's going to keep them smooshed down and not show so much, but it just doesn't work."
me - "You're right, sweetie.  You are so right...."

2 comments:

Heidi said...

You said boob! HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Just kidding, that's too funny!

Cheryl said...

Don't you just the innocence of youth and how they put things into perspective!!!!!
Your Halloween party lopoked like a lot of fun! Loved your tatoos!!!!