CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 31, 2009

I asked for it...

Have you ever been precariously perched with one foot on a (rolling) tool chest and the other on a pile of camp chairs? Of course you would be reaching well over your head for a bucket of softballs, high on a shelf above you. And then of course, you would tip over the bucket of balls and have thirty (not!)softballs cascade onto your head. And perhaps then you'd fall off of said tool chest and land on your (luckily, well-padded) petunia on the pile of camp chairs. Only damage was to my pride. As about nine teenagers where walking by my garage at that exact moment. Perfect.

6 comments:

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

LOL! I guess those are the times that keep us humble. You can't always be perfect April! :0)

Linda Westover said...

I'm impressed that someone who has moved into the new house so recently can even remember where that bucket of softballs got put. You put us all to shame.

Heather Macbeth said...

wow! That sounds exactly like something I'd do! I really do feel like I belong in this family.... :)

Carla and crew said...

...and for everything else, there's Mastercard! Priceless!

Mary J said...

Oh, so funny! How am I supposed to keep a straight face with that image in my head while you're up there leading the music? :)

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

would love to go to the park. my kids start wed too. When and where were you thinking?