CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More pictures than you want to see...

Unless you are my mother... We went on our annual pilgrimage to Mack's Inn, ID and stayed at our (and by our, I mean Tom's family...) cabins. Rather than bore you details, I thought I'd bore you with pictures instead. I would just like to start by saying NO LEECHES this year. Made all the vomiting okay. I'll take flu over leeches every summer...

The girls at the end of the dock... (my favorite picture of our whole vacation...)
Brian and Brad took us boating in IF. Here is the safe boat... Here is the fun boat... (video to be posted later!)
Feeding the fish at Big Springs
Riding the quads
Erin and Alix learning how to cast. This was their first year with their own fishing poles
All the kids loaded for the float trip
Seriously involved in snow cone eating
Filling up our water bottles out of the rock at Howard Springs. Best water in the world...
Spent an afternoon in West Yellowstone
Look at all the fish they caught! All the kids caught their own fish
That's a lot of loose hooks flying around...
Panning for gold in Virginia City.
Sam wanted in on the action
I got to see my little bro. Ben and his new baby. And his older baby as well. Cute family they have over there in Rexburg!
All tired out. Time to go home...

7 comments:

Cristie and girls said...

Great pictures....I love them! Looks like you all had a great time. We miss you and can't wait to catch up when life settles down a little bit!

Jon and Caprice said...

I absolutely love when you put the twins' hair in those pigtail buns. So cute!! Looks like a fun trip. We need a girl's night soon, ok?

Jax said...

AH Idaho! Where did you float? Everything looks so fun!! I can't believe Ben has babies!! My baby brother is leaving on a mission next week make me feel old.

Cheryl said...

Looks like you had a great time! The kids look so cute! It's nice that Tom's family gets together so often! I wish we still had our reunions! :( Grandpa mentioned that one of the cousins is talking about organizing a Pierson reunion. That would be nice, eh?
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your family with us! They are sure growing up fast! It is good seeing little Sam!! We love your family!!!!!!

David & Brenda said...

You're right about those pictures and your mother...Keep them coming!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like you had a great trip!

Tom and Michelle said...

It looks like you had a awesome trip to Idaho.