CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Humiliation...

I have one pair of shorts. They're cute. They're long enough. I wore them every day last summer. And this one as well. Apparently I wore them one day too many...
Whilst I was garage saleing, I spotted a real treasure (also know as - someone else's garbage...) and bent over to take a closer look. And ripped my shorts all across the bottom. Nice. Let me add that this was a busy sale... Luckily they had some men's basketball shorts for sale. She gave them to me for free. Not the least embarrassing way to get free stuff.

(apparently there is no such word as saleing. or saling. so call me Shakespere. I just made it up.)

2 comments:

Linda Westover said...

Ahh yes,those favorite clothes always seem to be the ones that wear out first...DUH! It's just too bad that it always happens at the worst possible moment. But at least you brought some sunshine into someone's
day by being the "funny story" at the garage sale -- and now into our day as well. Thanks for sharing!

Jax said...

Man when my favorite jeans did that I just kept wearing long shirts so you couldn't see the holes!