CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

I Need Your Help!

Wes with Sam

This coming Saturday I am participating in the 2009 MDA "Stride and Ride" with my brother-in-law Wes. He has muscular dystrophy. We are trying to raise money to fund research. So many great kids have this disease. We need to find a cure! MDA is a great organization and your donation is tax deductible. I know times are tough, but if we all chip in a little, it will add up. I am trying to raise $425. That is enough to fund five minutes of research. Please help me reach my goal! There are just a few days left! (Weird how time just sort of snuck up on me...) Thanks for your support! I know I have the best blog-readers out there!

Here is the link: https://www.joinmda.org/2009tacomawalk/aprilbish

Wes overseeing the hot dog roasting at the cabins.

3 comments:

Gillian said...

How do we donate?

April Bishop said...

Thanks Brenda, I'm obviously a genious. Or something...

Gillian said...

Okay, now I got the link! :-)