CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Quote of the day

As told to me by Elizabeth...
8 year old girl in primary (I'm the primary chorister) to her mother (excitedly): "Mom! I saw Sister Bishop at the bus stop this morning! She looks really different. Her hair was all wet and she wears glasses!"

It's now her favorite thing to sit on the side of the bus facing our house so she can wave and point every morning... I try not to disappoint her and look too human...

1 comments:

Heather Macbeth said...

Oh,April, this made my day! It's nice to know that there's someone else out there who doesn't always feel the need to look like the cover of a magazine. Anyhoo, I think you're gorgeous and isn't that all that really matters that your sister-in-law thinks so?!?!?!