CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 02, 2009

Bliss is...

Bliss is...
Watching the sunset from the deck of a catamaran
Seeing two huge pods of dolphins swimming beside you.A little zip-lining adventure.
Relaxing in the sun.
Sharing it all with a great friend!
We had the greatest time! We got to do a ton of stuff. A helicopter tour all around Maui, the zip-line, the dolphin excursion, SURFING LESSONS (awesome, by the way. I'll post pictures of that when I get them from my friend's camera...), a sunset cruise, a luau and all the relaxing in the sun you could wish for. It was amazing! Thanks to such a great hubby and mom and dad that made it all possible! Maybe one of these days, Tom and I will make it on a vacation together...





2 comments:

Jessica Waters said...

I looooooved Maui when we went there. We did the zip line too so fun! I go back to hawaii around 4pm everyday atleast in my head anyways! I am so glad you got to go- how fun for you!

Cline said...

glad to see you took my advice~ you played hard!!!