CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 02, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

Few things are better than carving pumpkins as a family. Here are the finished masterpieces...

Mine is the one full of holes. My mother asked, "What is it?" Pure fun. That's what. Everyone should go after a pumpkin with a power drill. It was the most fun I've ever had carving a pumpkin... Tom's is next, then Erin, Alix and Brooke's on the bottom.

Annual pilgrimage to the Pumpkin Palace. (Sam is helping me take the picture...)
Erin - had help drawing the face, but carved it all herself.
Alix did her own face and carving with absolutely no help from anyone. Period. No discussion. No input. On her own. Don't even think of helping her. End of story.
Brooke was less adamant about it, but did hers all by herself as well.
Ta-Da!







1 comments:

Benjamin Macbeth said...

I think I'm going to keep in mind the power tools thing.... that sounds SO MUCH more fun!!!