CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fair-ly Uneventfull

I hate the fair. My people love it. The people won. Even after I tried to bribe them with a Nintendo DS instead. It would have been cheaper... Led by their father, the girls were more interested in taking our annual pilgrimage to the Puyallup Fair.
Next year, I want to ride with Sam! (don't you love her boots?)
Petting zoo
Brooke and I on the ferris wheel.
This story made the whole fair worthwhile... Erin and I won her a stuffed animal playing her one free game. I couldn't repeat and win one for Alix... She was devastated. The entire day was ruined! Brooke had yet to play her game and we walked all over while she looked and looked for her game to play. Turns out she was looking for one that she knew she could win so she could win Alix an animal. She ended up winning a little stuffed pig and gave it to Alix. Alix's day was saved and my heart was warmed. Nice one Brooke! Way to be the best big sister ever!!
Tuckered out and past ready to go
Sam shooting bubbles at her dad and Erin while waiting for the bus...


8 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a wonderful big sister Brooke has become! I think she takes after her mommy! Cute pictures, as always, but then look at your material!

Cheryl said...

APril, you are looking incredible!!!!!!!

Heather Macbeth said...

What a sweet story!!! And I adore the pics of Sam! She looks so cute in that wagon! And aren't those bubble blowers the best?!?! We just got one this summer... genius.

David & Brenda said...

Both this post and the next warmed my heart. By the way, girl, you are looking GOOD!

Tyrell Berner said...

You can just put the other comments on repeat...

1. You're a hottie!

2. Brooke's a star!

3. We don't like the fair either...

Jon and Caprice said...

I absolutely LOVE the picture of the twins' bare bottoms! I love chubby baby bums (not my own chubby bum mind you...)

Kimra Bham said...

Sounds fun, though-- this makes me miss good ol' Puyallup :)

PARSON POSTS said...

April, I love the pic of you and brooke, she has her mom's GORGEOUS eyes!! Umm.... also..... I know it is just a head shot of you.... but you look fantastic!! Consider this my official request for a full figure shot. Just have Tom shoot one real quick before church on sunday. I also have to say "how dare you." I have to say it for all the people that used to live in Wash and can no longer enjoy the fair every year. We miss it DEARLY and you would too if you no longer lived there. No other fair compares!! Not even CLOSE!!