CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pink eggs...

I am a true believer in any excuse to have some extra fun. Thus, all holidays are fair game for a party at our house. Valentine's Day. St. Patricks Day. Groundhog Day. Saturday....


Annual making of the puppy cookies was a little more time intensive this year with two classes to bake for.
And somehow I didn't take a picture of the final products... Shame on me! Bad mommy! (please, send me to bed early...) ;)

We had our 2nd annual Pink & Red dinner party. It was super fun. Everyone has to bring pink or red food and (duh) wear pink or red.
My favorite were the pink boiled eggs I made... We also had neon pink spaghetti, red meatball subs, pink pancakes, pink rice, pink breadsticks, meatloaf w/red bbq sauce, strawberries, roasted red potatoes...
We had 17 kids (and their families) over and we played Valentine's Pictionary and the kids got to do a little valentine crafting.
Notice the high percentage of girls? Weird huh? Those few boys are going to love it when that mass of femininity turns 16...

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I wish you lived up here! I'd like to have a party animal in my circle of friends! :)

Heather Macbeth said...

Cute! I'll be saving up my $$$ so we can party during holidays together more often.

And if I DID live closer, I would most definitely make you go to bed early. :)

David & Brenda said...

Fun post from the beautiful rose to the kids at the end! A happy post...which means it made me happy...all that red...! Absolutely no confusing the twins anymore, that's for sure!!