CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Perspective...

The girls and I were sitting at a red light when a most attractive and fit (shirtless) man jogged by.  I was sitting there enjoying the view, when from the back seat I heard...
"Gross!"  "That's disgusting!"  "That guy doesn't have shirt on!"  "Ewwwww!"  

Can't wait to replay this scenario in 10 years or so... =)
(As i have no picture of the aforementioned hot guy, I will give you one of some manly men I actually know... They are waiting for an impromptu race; muscle car -vs- new car...  too bad the new car won...)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That is hilarious!! It makes me think of the movie, Return to me. If you haven't seen it, see it! Anyway, yeah, in 10 years, you will be hearing much different responses from the back seat. LOL

David & Brenda said...

I had to laugh at your description of the 'hot' guy and then making it all right with your 'manly man' complete with photo. Your description of the shirtless buff guy made me remember our time in Samoa with all kinds of handsome 'built' men walking down the roads. They were shirtless too but they wore lavalavas and often had small babies nestled into their chests. My own manly man and I both enjoyed the sights!