CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Bowl Me Over

Who wouldn't want to take this crazy bunch (+ 1 more) to the school skate night?

It was on crazy hair day, so after the girls got home from school we crazied up the rest of the girls. (Brooke goes to a different school than the rest of the neighborhood kids, so the twins and the friends weren't all crazy-haired yet)
 Erin loves her rollerskates and is really smooth on them.  Best $1 I spent at a garage sale...
 Brooke brought her own rollerblades and looked really tall and really old.  She and her friend Adrienne really made quite an impact.  It gave me a little peak into what the next few years will bring.  And one 6th grade boy sent his sister over to see if Brooke wanted to couple skate with him. It must have been the awesome hair...
 Alix is amazingly good on rollerblades.  And falls over on roller skates.  It's funny.  She took 2nd place in the race for girls that were 7-8.  She's speedy!



3 comments:

David & Brenda said...

Love, love, love those kids!!!

Heather Macbeth said...

Well, since Brooke had a partner, I would have been happy to team up with Alix. I, too, can't roller skate but I'm great on roller blades. Just don't ask me to ice skate because it wouldn't be safe for ANYONE to be my partner. :) And I love the girls' attitudes in the first pic. AWESOME!!!

Linda Westover said...

I think these girls are learning a LOT about enjoying life from their mother. Lucky girls!!