CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

LSHIC...

You've heard of ROFL, right? (Rolling On Floor Laughing - for you "oldies")  I'm making up a new one.  LSHIC.  Laughing So Hard I'm Crying.  That's how my children left me this morning.
And all because of Brooke's hair.
 It was crazy hair day at Brooke's school and this is our best crazy hair yet.
 The sheer volume of it is astounding and the color and sparkle are truly spectacular.
And later, I might just be crying when we try and comb that crazy hair...

5 comments:

David & Brenda said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! (and '3' means I love you...so you get the message...)

Heidi said...

You are THE coolest Mom ever!!! I love it!!!

Linda Westover said...

Fabulous color,and I love the sparkles too!

Eric Westover said...

Brooke will probably be the one crying while you're trying to brush it.

Cheryl said...

WOW!!!!! What a good sport Brooke!

I loved the comment about where Sam got her craziness. I loe the whole crazy family!!!!!