CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Quote (conversation) of the Day...


 Scene: downstairs living room, I walk in the front door...
Erin- "Mom! Mom!  Teach Quill is missing!"
me - "Who is missing?"
Alix - "Who? Teach Quill is missing!"
me- "Who is Teach Quill?"
Erin- "Teach Quill is not a person!  Teach Quill is missing!"
me- "What in the world are you girls talking about?"
Both girls- "Teach Quill is missing!"
me- "I get that.  What I don't get is who Teach Quill is..."
Erin- "Mom! Teach Quill is our piano book!"
me- "What?"
Alix- "Yeah.  Our piano book, Teach Quill is missing!"
me- "Your piano book?  Do you have a new book?"
Erin- "No mom!  We've had it forever?"
A light goes on...
me- "Do you mean your TECHNIQUE book is missing?"
Alix- "Sure, if that's what you want to call it..."

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That is hilarious!! :) I love it!!

Cheryl said...

You have great resources for doing Abbott and Costello type comedy! I read this to Uncle Jim and we both had a great laugh!!!! Thanks for sharing!