CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Quote of the Day... (for the "oldies" out there...)

 The girls and I were talking about our mortgage and how we have to pay to live in our house. The girls were curious about how old Tom and I would be when we could "live here for free".   I said I'd be sixty and Erin wanted to know how old she'd be...
me- "34."
Erin - "Wow.  That's almost 40!"
Sam - "And 40 is a teenager!!!"
Stay tuned for A LOT of really belated summer posts... We've just been too busy having fun...

3 comments:

David & Brenda said...

I guess that makes me just a little older than a teenager...

Mike & Bekah +4 said...

Awesome... :)

Cheryl said...

Do you remember how you guys used to say to me, "Aunty Cheryl, you're not an adult and you're not a teenager...what are you?"
I love children! I'm going to miss teaching!