CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Summer Randomness... Part 1...

I have got to get all my summer posts (really, all I care about are the pictures...) on here soon, or I never will... So bear with me for some picture overload....

All kinds of sleepovers.  This is the "little girl" bed.  Only a little crowded...
 Tons of picnics with the neighbors...
 Best way to cool down on the 4th of July while waiting for the water fight to start...
 Tom enthralling a LOT of kids.  He was lighting those "worm" firecrackers...
 The annual "hobo fire" with all the cardboard leftover from fireworks...
 Sparklers... And I'll post the water and silly string fight pictures when I get them... From a friend who never downloads her pictures...
 Beach days...





 Lots of swimming days.   
 I swear my pool water was clean - but this was before the new salt filter...


0 comments: