CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 13, 2012

The bigger the better....

One thing that makes me a fun mom is that I don't mind a million kids.  (A million, maybe - but 10-15? No biggie...)  And I have some like minded friends, so it made for a great summer with a whole lotta kids...
Roller skating.  It was free every Wed. so we went a lot...

 And stopped by for ice cream after...
 We tried out another trampoline place.  It wasn't as fun as the first, but still pretty fun...

 Just a little group in the pool...
 Blueberry picking at Blueberry park in Tacoma.  It's also free...




 Beach time...
Quite a bit bigger group in the pool...
 A whole backyard full of Activity Day girls...
 Playing "Emergency Room"  One of the funniest things I watched all summer...





3 comments:

Benjamin Macbeth said...

The funny thing to me is all of the braces and medical stuff that you had at your house.

Tyrell Berner said...

you are undoubtedly a very, very fun mom! Your girls are very lucky to have you!

Liz Wilcken said...

You'll have to email me the address for the blueberry place! You're amazing being able to handle that many kids. I can barely handle my 5.5 kids! (Maybe it's because I have 3 toddlers?)