CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Leprachauns...

I realized today that I am at a great place. Brooke is old enough to be a lot of fun, but young enough that having a crazy mom is still cool. Today being St. Patrick's Day, I got her off the bus wearing shamrock glasses and the greatest green hair you've ever seen... She loved it. So did her friends. In another couple of years, I'm sure I'll be a great embarrassment, but until then, let me revel in my nerdyness...

Here is Sam in her "green day" bows. (and I yes, I do drug the twins to get that particular expression on their faces...)
Brooke
Sam with a new look...
Erin
Alix
Brooke totally gets her good looks from her mother...
see?

9 comments:

Carla and crew said...

maybe it is the green hair, but you really look like your Mom! Have fun being a cool mom--and you are right, one day it will be a terrible embarassment!!

Gillian said...

I love it! You are so crazy!

Brandon and Emily said...

Love the new dos!

Karen said...

Can you imagine if you were really Irish???

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

So great! You are the coolest mom I know!

Tom and Michelle said...

It looks like you had a great day and that it was Fun. Have fun being a cool mom.

Linda Westover said...

What great memories you are creating for your kiddies! And I agree -- you really do look like your mother, and I think you get a lot of your craziness from her.

Brenda Sue said...

Hahah!! Aunt Carla, I was just thinking the exact same thing about how April is starting to look more and more like Aunt Brenda. Great minds think alike. I think Tom needs a turn with the hair!

David & Brenda said...

Hey, you all! What's this about April looking like me with her green hair?? And getting her craziness from me??!!!!

...Actually, that is one of the best compliments you could give me. :)

I love you, April!!!!!!!!!!