CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Finally...

We have found a home and have come to mutual agreement on the price. The seller and us both want to close as soon as possible, but it will take bout four to six weeks for the loan to go through (says our money man, Mike...) so we know where we are going and we'll only be homeless for two to four weeks. It could have been way worse! (We will be staying with Brian's mom until school is out...)

I had a link up for the new house, but decided that it wasn't super smart of me to put our exact address up on our blog... It showed in the link and on the listing. So, you'll just have to imagine how great it is.... And lucky for you folks that got on early and saw the link before I got smart...

8 comments:

Mary J said...

What a beautiful place. I love the landscaping and formal dining room!

Gillian said...

Awesome! A hot tub! Hope you put that to good use! :-)

Unknown said...

LOVE the house! So cute! I bet you are excited!

Cristie and girls said...

I love your new home! And you're right - the back yard is very nice. And don't forget to ship to girls to our home while you get stuff done!

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

congratulations! Is this the house you have beeen looking at (the secret)? or did you find a new one?

Brandon and Emily said...

The house is beautiful! Can't wait for the open house party!

Heather Macbeth said...

Hey sis, I just wanted to stop and say hello. I am glad that you all are not going to be homeless for to long. I just found out that my ever so wonderful wife has been using my name to comment on the odd occassion. well what ever she is probably right anyways. so it really makes me look smarter. but back to the toilet out of cardboard. just lay some out and use it like the doggies do. It is easy to use and easy to clean. Well I had probibly better go before I get attacked for write to much. Love you sis

Ben

Cheryl said...

Darn! I missed the link! I'm just glad that you found a house and are happy with it! You said you were going to be staying with Brians' mom...who's Brian?