CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Quote of the Day...

As a truly exceptional mother, I bribe my children with McDonalds for stellar behavior. Today, on the way home from Seattle Children's Hospital we went through the drive-through. Erin and Alix had WAY earned a few chicken "nuggies". Alix unbuckled and handed back Erin her milk...
In the sweetest voice...
Alix: "Here you go, my damn sister."
huh?
Now for the fries...
Alix: "Here you go, my damn sister."
Ummm. Alix?
and the nuggies...
Alix: "Here you go, my damn sister."
And then the light went on...
She was being polite.
Madame Sister, in four year old accent...

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Brandon and Emily said...

That is hilarious!

Rob and Juliann said...

Thanks for the laugh! That's AWESOME!

Brenda Sue said...

Oh can I just say that your quotes are the highlight of my days! I still love the "MOMSTER" one!

David & Brenda said...

How I love your family!

Unknown said...

That made my day to read! So funny!

Heather Macbeth said...

That gave Ben and me a good chuckle.... :)

The Gunder's from Down Under said...

HAHAHAHA that's awesome!!! Now if she were in Australia that wouldn't be considered swearing. It wasn't uncommon to hear it said at church quite often. lol That' great though. I love the funny things little kids say!

The Gunder's from Down Under said...

P.S. I can't believe they are 4 already!!! I remember them as little tiny babies still. =) They are beautiful.

Cheryl said...

So cute! I hope I'll get reaquainted with all of your little girls this summer!