CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I Ate My Weight in Chocolate...

Hershey, PA is the greatest town on earth! Chocolate when you check into your hotel room, chocolate on your pillow every night, chocolate in your soap, chocolate in your BBQ sauce (it was ok...), chocolate everywhere you turn! Even the street lights are shaped liked Hershey's kisses. It was great. I qualified for an all expense paid trip for two, for four days (FOUR days... ZERO children...) in Hershey through Modern Woodmen of America. I run a kids club for them and I was the only club leader in WA to get to go. It was great! They really treated us well and Hershey is a fun place to go. I only gained 4 pounds...



Tom's manly version of chocolate heaven...
For more pictures including the street lights that were really cute, click here... http://picasaweb.google.com/aprilbish/June2009HersheyPA?authkey=Gv1sRgCJXHlOHep_iLHw##
and while you're there, check all of the pictures you might have seen in the last few months had I access to a computer. I'm not going to bore you and try to catch up...

8 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Yummy Choooocolate! I told Davd about that gigantuous bar on your counter. How fun to have gotten to get away (without the Kids!)

Brandon and Emily said...

I love Hershey! Especially the Hershey kiss street lights. So glad you had fun.

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

I'm jealous. My sister-in-law lives in PA. How fun for you guys! I tried to email you about my outdoor movie on Saturday, but I got a delivery failure message. I will try to remember to call, but if I don't: 9pm my house, bring blankets and/or chairs and snack to share.

Gillian said...

What a fun trip! I'm pretty sure I would have gained more than four pounds. I heart chocolate! :)

Heather Macbeth said...

Going to a world of chocolate without kids sounds like vacation to me! And I got your voicemail. I'm assuming you had a layover in Raleigh or Charlotte and so you have another reason to have me jealous of you! You deserved a nice trip though!

Linda Westover said...

Looked at your pictures and asked myself, "Did I somehow miss reading anything about the new house, its address, etc?" Update please for those of us who are slightly out of touch.

Melissa said...

April~such cute pictures. Looks like you had a great time and I'm glad you were able to go. Chocolate can do wonderous at times but it's cool to see some of the chocolate things you saw. Take care!

Cheryl said...

Nice pictures! I've missed your blog while you were between houses! Nice to have you back!