CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

You've come a long way

Happy Birthday to my sweetie Sam. I wish that all of you could meet this girl and feel how sweet she really is. Our family is better because she is one of us. I am thankful for a daughter that has taught me true joy in the simple things in life. Her laugh is the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. Sam is turning one and already I have learned so much from her. She has to work so hard, for little milestones, but she is the happiest girl I know. I am honored and humbled to be her mother. Look how far she's come in a year...

She is doing really, really well. She has some big appointments coming up in August and we might have some answers after that. Either way, she has become the center of this family and her sisters still can't enough!

6 comments:

Gillian said...

She's so beautiful! Happy First to Sam! :-)

Jon and Caprice said...

Hey! Your blogs are hilarious. We laughed and laughed about the trifle. And a specially happy birthday to Sam. Such a cutie. Thanks for having us over; we had such a good time. Rock band rocks! See you soon.

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

I can't believe she was ever that small!! Has it been a year already?! Time goes too fast!

Cristie and girls said...

Happy Birthday Sam! We are truly blessed be a part of your family!

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday Sam!!!! I can't believe how tiny she was when she was born!!! She's come a long way in a lot of ways! April, I'm so proud to be your aunt!!!! I wish that we could have made it over to your house this summer! I'm going to try really hard to get there next summer!! Your Hershey Trifle looks delicious! I can't believe you didn't win!!! Love you!

Cline said...

Thanks for the tears.