CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Oops...

Have you ever been leading the singing in primary and heard a little sound and then realized that you front closure bra has just popped open? It's kind of an awesome feeling... And fun to surreptitiously try and get it re-done up... With fifty kids staring at you... :)

Oh, and there is no picture because I have just realized that there are four pictures of me that have ever been taken... And I'm pretty sure they have all already been posted... Such is the trying life of the family photographer...

9 comments:

Mary J said...

Aaaaaagh! That is so funny. You are so smooth because I didn't even notice. I hear you about the family photographer dilemma. Moms are chop liver.

Heather Macbeth said...

NICE! I applaud you for trying to get it done up like that! 10 coolness points to you!

Karen said...

Let's reenact the event and I'll take the picture!! And darn the front snap bras...once they have tasted undoneness, they want to be unhooked all the time.

Heidi said...

That is so hilarious!!! Yo carried if off very well. I did not notice a thing. I would have freaked out!!

Linda Westover said...

You must be very good if other women there didn't even notice! How lucky can you be?!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the good laugh!!!!!!

Eric Westover said...

Ummmm, no. That has never happened to me. But it is funny.

Charissa said...

I think I did notice at one point you announced we were going to do some "wiggle songs", but then you seemed to change your mind.

Kristie said...

Too funny! I'll have to remember to bring my camera to Primary from now on for proper documentation :)