CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Miss you?

Not really. I adore what have become know as "Skiing Saturdays". Tom has been taking the girls up for ski lessons. (He is teaching a class or two and the girls are taking lessons...) Sam, Wes and I have the house to ourselves... Not that I don't absolutely love my girls, but the peace is priceless... It's been fun hanging out with Tom's brother Wes and just having a mostly empty house. I had however, forgotten how much more demanding an 18 month old is when she doesn't have three older sisters to entertain her...






4 comments:

Cheryl said...

How far do you have to go to go skiing? The girls look so cute! It's a little scary seeing the girls on the chair lift by themselves. Which one was it?

David & Brenda said...

I am so glad I can FINALLY tell the twins apart without even having to think about it. It took a long time! It looks as if they are having fun.

April Bishop said...

Brooke is on the chairlift by herself... She's a really great skiier this year. The twins are doing the chairlift, but have to ride with Tom or grandma, so Brooke ends up on her own... It's about an hour drive to the ski hill.

Cara said...

It's great that the girls are growing up and able to have such fun adventures! I'll get there someday!