CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Quote of the Day...

On Sunday as I was changing clothes like a maniac, trying to find something I felt good in...

me: "I'm fat and I can't do anything about it before church!"
Tom: "Mmmm... I'm bald and can't do anything about it before church either..."

Sort of took the wind right out of my sails... And don't we sound like the most beautiful couple ever?

This is why I love great shoes... My feet always look awesome!

8 comments:

Benjamin Macbeth said...

Yay for shoes!!!! I'm still LOVING the shoes we bought in Washington. And I have to say that Sam looks pretty amazing in them as well.

David & Brenda said...

I love the picture of Sam! And I love you and Tom just the way you are. By the way, there is a lot of wisdom in that post.

Karen said...

Tom doesn't say much but when he does, it comes out pretty profound. Darn! Maybe I should learn to talk less. Call me next time you're headed to DSW.

Gillian said...

This is the cutest picture EVER! Sam's learning young how to sport the heals! :-)

Mike & Bekah +4 said...

Shoes and accessories...need I say more to explain my collection? I think you just did! Thanks again for such a wonderful lunch!!!

Cheryl said...

I agree with all the other comments...you and Tom are perfect just the way you are! I can hardly wait to meet little Sam. She is a darling! I'm also looking forward to meeting the twins and Brook again...it's been too many years!

Kristie said...

I think it is ironic that I totally loved your shoes in Primary last Sunday! I noticed that they were SO cute (and that says a lot with 8 little Sunbeams to chase)!

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

HAHAHAHA! I love Tom! Yay for husbands that put things in perspective for us (or at least make us laugh). I think you looked fantastic (as usual)!