CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 18, 2010

Egg Salad Anyone?

So. I have this spot in the fridge where I keep boiled eggs. Then anyone can grab one for a quick snack. Tom grabbed a couple of eggs on his way to work and tossed them on the front seat of his car. One rolled off, landed on the floor. Whatever. He got hungry and decided to peel his boiled eggs. Oops. Did I forget to tell him they weren't boiled? I just needed some more space in fridge for RAW eggs? Apparently there was quite a mess on his desk. I don't know how they didn't break before, since he wasn't being the littlest bit careful with them. I laughed until I cried when he called me from work. He thought I'd pranked him and I kind of wish I'd thought of it....

3 comments:

David & Brenda said...

I've read this twice now and laughed out loud both times! Couldn't have worked out better if you'd planned it!

Karen said...

How could he have thought YOU would do that ON PURPOSE???? Sooooo funny! I'm sure your mother could give you some good prank ideas if you need any :) She has quite the reputation, you know. Oh wait! She has victimized YOU once or twice, if I remember right! xoxo


(Love you Brenda :))

Carla and crew said...

He suhould be glad the eggs broke on his desk and NOT in the car!! Now wouldn't that be a pleasant smell?!