CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Sharing

I have apparently taught my girls too well the art of sharing... Our new house has five bedrooms. Five. All three of the big girls have been sleeping in one bed. One. This is how comfy it looks...

Or the twins will just sleep on the floor so they can all be together. Ridiculous. So we have moved both bunkbeds into Brooke's room and all the dressers (and Sam) into the twin's room. Everyone is required to sleep in their own bed and I now have my craft room with no baby living in it. Weird how much better the girls are sleeping...

5 comments:

David & Brenda said...

Well, that was my warm fuzzy for the morning! Does a grandma's heart good.

Gillian said...

They can't help it that they love eachother! :-)

Linda Westover said...

Amazing how often the solution is our just doing what the kids want in the first place.

Carla and crew said...

we had a sleeping room and a play room for a while--I don't think my girls enjoyed it much! Be glad that they like each other!!

PARSON POSTS said...

I wish I could do that. it would be more convenient to have all your kids the same gender, even then, they would stay up all night playing, I know this b/c they have to share a room when we have company.