CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 02, 2010

The Golden Years...

are apparently closer than I thought. I took cookies to a new couple that moved into our ward, introduced myself and invited her to come over and scrapbook with me and a couple of friends. Turns out she's 22. When I joked about her being young and hanging out with my friends and I, she said..."It's all right. I'm used to hanging out with older people."
Older people? Older people. When did that happen?
I hardly feel older than I did in this picture... But the hot clothes do tell their own tale...

11 comments:

Heather Macbeth said...

22 year olds are AWESOME!!!!!!! Just ask Ben.... :) Glad you made a new friend though... but if she does think you're old something's seriously wrong with her....

ann and steve said...

I can't believe all of you a 31. How did that happen. I'm to young to have a child that's 31 and my youngest child turning 16 in a week. Before I know we will be empty nesters. Not sure I like that idea.

Jessica Waters said...

I loooove this picture! It is one of my favorites!

April Bishop said...

I think I look like Sam in this picture... And for anyone who doesn't know - from left to right is me, Brad, Jessica and Eric. The four of us are all cousins and were born within a couple of months of each other.

David & Brenda said...

I'm pushing 60 and now that I'm almost there, I can hardly believe how young I feel! I actually still feel your age...and you are YOUNG!!!!!!!!

Linda Westover said...

I recently discovered that one of my walking friends was born the year I graduated from high school...now THAT'S young ( and NOT me old)!!!

Kimra Bham said...

Wow. Hilarious!

Brenda Sue said...

I presonally LOVE this picture of you guys!! Only ones missing are Karri and LeeAnn!! You are only as old as you feel April!

Eric and Shelene said...

Man, I wish I had some plaid pants and a brown vest that fit me now! Good times.

Cheryl said...

I like Linda's attitude that the 22 yr old is young, not that you are old. I like your mother do not feel old...age is nore than the number of your birthday! You are one of the youngest, most energetic and fun people that I know!

Jon and Caprice said...

you do look just like sam! that's the first thing I thought when I saw the picture. adorable!