CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin love...

Bear with me for the next few days as I post a bunch of Fall/Halloween posts. I LOVE this time of year. It's fun. Pure fun. And it always starts with a trip to the pumpkin patch...

This year we tried Spooner Farms. Fun. But...
We went back to good ol' Shultz Farm. It's a little ghetto, but a lot more free! And I love taking the same pictures year after year and watching the girls change. And Tom lose more hair... :)
All the Bishop boys.
These giant hula hoops are awesome! Even I can do it! (and that's saying something!)
Sam and Alix hitching a ride.
Alix spotted this pumpkin right away and wouldn't be swayed to pick a (smaller) different one.
Erin
Sam
Brooke trying to convince me that she really doesn't have to lift it in order to buy it...
This is what 138 pounds of pumpkin looks like. A new record for us...


3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm looking forward to hearing about your halloween party and seiing the jack-o-lanterns. Nice pictures of a very cute family.

Karen said...

You know you could grow killer pumpkins in your back yard!!!

David & Brenda said...

I'm so glad we were at the pumpkin patch with you last year. Looking at these photos puts us back there with your family. Good memories!