CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Almost there...

Here are the last of the Christmas pictures that I'll put up now that it's the middle of January... Lame.
Baking our Christmas cookies. And I'm not sure why we have chairs, the girls really only like to sit ON the island...
Christmas Eve Pajamas. Even Tom got some super, manly footie pajamas...
Gotta love Christmas pajamas....
And as a final Christmas note - We believe! This is the girls coming down the stairs Christmas morning. I just love that feeling of excitement and anticipation.
I realize these last few posts haven't been as funny as usual... I really just want them for my blog book, so thanks for sticking around... :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell Tom that Carly has the same pj's as he does :-)

David & Brenda said...

I loved Roberta's comment!

Tom is an amazingly good sport to put those jammies on... Uh, does he know you've posted the picture for the whole world to see? Actually, in my opinion, a real man is confident and I think this is proof Tom is a real man!

Heather Macbeth said...

With Tom's new pj's I expect to hear of baby #5 coming along in a month or so.

Just kidding. :)

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

Hey, I still haven't taken my Christmas lights down yet! And tell Tom that he's super HOT in those jammies! :0) What a good sport!