CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Change...

Sob. Siiigh. Sniff. Whine. Beg. Plead. Bribe... All things I tried to get the girls to keep their matching, long, beautiful hair...
Guess who won?
Alix now has bangs and Erin's in much shorter. They are super excited because they look "totally different". I'm glad they are happy, but it was hard for me to let their last matching thing go... Oh well. I'm happy if they are happy and everyone at church thinks we should have done this years ago...

2 comments:

Lauren said...

thanks for your sweet comment. I love reading your blog, especially the quote of the day, your girls have gotten so big! they're so funny and so so cute.

David & Brenda said...

What!!!!!!!! They don't look the same anymore????!!!! I don't know if I can adjust to this change. And I suppose you're going to tell me that they're going to grow up too!