CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 08, 2011

Any Excuse For A Party...

And what better excuse than the Birthday of our country?  
We started the party a couple of days earlier by painting our annual handprint shirts.  

 All decked out for the ward pancake breakfast.  (I love Brooke is confident enough to go in a beard and mustache and be willing to laugh at herself.  Something I am trying to teach all the girls...)  And yes, once again, Erin is the one with the grumpy face... She didn't want to wear her shirt.  Too bad...
 Alix, saying I love you
 Erin turned out to be a major pyro.  She lit most of our family's fireworks.
We had a great time with a bunch of friends.  Massive water fight, silly string fight, face painting, bike parade, a little pool time, a bunch of great food, some good basketball & and some gorgeous fireworks to top it off.  I really do love an excuse to have a great time!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

The kids looked cute...even Erin with her sad face. I remember the 4th of July festivities from the year that I came to your house with Grandpa and Grandma. What a fun family!!!!!!

Cheryl said...

I absolutely LOVE your new blog homepage picture!!!! All you girls look gorgeous in pink!!!!!