CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 22, 2011

Sister's Sleepover...

The girls wanted to do a "sister's sleepover" (code for - "we really don't want to go to bed yet, and think we'll get away with more mischief and mayhem if mom thinks we're having a party...).  So of course, loving mischief and mayhem, I said "Sure."  I'm so glad I did.  This is how I found them...
Brooke was reading to the littler girls and they were planning on sleeping this way.  Unfortunately, mischief and mayhem (I should capitalize those two words - Mischief and Mayhem - and claim them as my fifth and sixth children...) soon arrived and they played until around 11:30.  But I love it when they love each other.  Makes me feel like I might just be doing something right...

3 comments:

Heather Macbeth said...

So cute. And even with the MISCHIEF and MAYHEM, it looks like it was worth it. I always try to remember that friends come and go with time but we'll have siblings forever. It looks like they've already got a great friendship.

Together Forever said...

This is such an adorable pic =)

Cheryl said...

I LOVE your girls!!!!