CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 26, 2011

Hair Ball...

 During dinner (the most delicious pulled pork BBQ sandwiches....) I heard horrible gagging and coughing noises.  I look over at Sam only to find her pulling a goodly portion of her hair out of her throat.  She'd swallowed it with her sandwich.  I asked her if she was ok, and she said, "No! I am not ok!  I just swallowed my hair!"  Point taken.

This picture is just to show how much hair the girl has to swallow... 

4 comments:

Kimra Bham said...

Too cute! She is adorable :)

Heidi said...

She has such beautiful hair, but I am sure that it did not taste good at all! Poor girl!

April Bishop said...

I'd never seen someone swallow hair that was still attached to their head... It was pretty bad.

David & Brenda said...

Sam is a girl of many talents!