CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Holiday Boredom Buster...

School's been out for a few days, you're feeling a little bored?  Why not jump off the top stair and down into a pile of beanbags and pillows...
Erin 
 Sam isn't quite strong enough to jump from the top, so she'd jump from four stairs up.  She did tell me this - "My leg muscles aren't very strong, but my tummy has BIG muscles!"

 Alix
 Erin again.  I got the best shots of her.  She's a very photogenic flyer...
 Brooke
 And when you tire of flying through the air?  Why not take a break in your very own umbrella fort...
I greatly appreciate that my girls can make their own fun...  =)

1 comments:

David & Brenda said...

Your girls are awesome...and fearless! They definitely don't take after their GramSamoa!