CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Favorite picture of the week!!

And it's no small miracle that I'm in it. I can't remember the last time that I loved a picture that I was actually shown in, but I love the feeling of this picture. It is Erin and me at the Tacoma Rainier's baseball game. The whole family had a great time (I'll post more pictures later...) but Erin was my little buddy for the second half of the game. What a sweetie.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Gunder's from Down Under said...

That is SOOO cute!!! You look absolutely beautiful and i can't believe how big Erin has gotten. She is so adorable. Glad all is well with you guys. I miss you!

Heather Macbeth said...

Y'all are so adorable! Love it!

David & Brenda said...

I love the photo too, April! But then...I always love every photo! This one has a great feeling!

Love you both!

Mum

Eric Westover said...

Very cute. One of the few photos with one of the twins actually smiling in a picture. I miss you guys.

Cheryl said...

You've got great eyes, teeth and chin! Tom has five beautiful girls in his family!!!!!