CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's official! We are moving to Idaho Falls the second week of April 2009. Tom starts work on April 12th. Not suprisingly, my job as mother/slave driver/doctor/chef/maid/expert trampoline jumper will not change and just moves with us! We are excited to be closer to a lot of family and be able to get into a house that we actually fit into! We love our home here and have done a lot of work on it, but have outgrown it at least a kid and a half ago! Hopefully it will sell and hopefully I won't have a heart attack from the stress of keeping my home clean enough to show with four kids, five and under! I do have to say that I am heartbroken to leave our friends (and softball teams...) behind. We have been blessed with the best group of friends ever and I'm not sure that we'll ever be so lucky again. But this is the right thing for our family, so off to Idaho we go!

5 comments:

Trina and Robert said...

I must admit to great joy that you will be so much closer to everyone else (well, except us weird southern folk) because that means I get to see you way more!! Yippee!! Now we just have to have perfect timing so Robert can get a job at BYU-I. Then I can becoming the annoying little sister who won't leave you alone and visits all the time. . .well, I guess I already don't leave you alone. This will just make it easier to do in person!

Gillian said...

Hey you! So glad you blog and I can keep up on your life after we move. And Idaho is going to be so much more tolerable with you there! Yay! :)

Karen said...

BOO HOO!!!

Cheryl said...

We Canadians are glad you'll be living closeer too! :)

Paul said...

Hello Tom & April! I just came across your site and noticed you will be relocating to Idaho Falls! I'm very excited for you both and your family... I have been a Realtor here in the Idaho Falls area for going on 8 years now and have a wide range of experience with single family residential real estate. I would love the opportunity to earn your business by sending you a list of homes available in our area anytime. I understand the anxiety with selling your current home but remember, set the price right! Even if you lose some money with our down market when selling you'll gain it back with our very strong buyers market right now. I see so many people make the mistake of keeping the price of their home too high unnecessarily when they could just get out of it and make back the money one their next purchase...

Best of luck to you and your whole family! I will hopefully look forward to hearing from you soon!

Warm Regards...