CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So, I have this super-talented friend (shout out to Brenda A!) who takes these fantastic shots of things like cupcakes, caramel corn, or the pocket on a pair of jeans. They are so great, that I thought it would be fun to try and take some pictures that are different than the usual ones I take of my girls. They shall henceforth be know as "artsy pictures". So here are my best shots from painting with the girls in the culdesac yesterday afternoon. (Brenda, don't laugh!)





This one of Erin's feet is my favorite...

3 comments:

The Green-Eyed Girl said...

So have you figured out why you like the last one best?? (We do too.) Lauren and I have analyzed the pix and we have an "artsy" opinion on why that picture is the best. Call me if you're curious :) (You can tell we don't have much to do, waiting to drive to Rexburg next week.)

Cheryl said...

I think you've done a great job of taking artsy pictures! I like the close-ups of the hands painting too.

Gillian said...

Love them, April! Check you out! :)