CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Brooke got to give a talk in primary on Sunday. I asked the primary president if it was okay to record it (as I am never without my camera. Just in case...). She said, "Of course." And so here it is. Brooke wrote this whole thing herself. After we had written a whole different one together, on the subject it was supposed to be on. Ah well. This turned out great and she had just gone to a couple of our best friends daughter's baptisms, so it was on her mind. She sure is a sweetie. Even when she doesn't let me help...

And yes, it is a documented fact that I am indeed a moron. At least half of my videos are sideways like this. You think I'd learn. But I've chosen not to.

2 comments:

Gillian said...

That is so sweet! :)

David & Brenda said...

Technology is amazing! Brooke did so well! Her spiritual maturity is really amazing.