CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Quote(s) of the day:
1.
"Brooke, is your tummy full of birthday cake (from a friend's birthday party) or do you have room for dinner now?"
"Mom, I need to save room because I'm going to be eating a lot of candy and I don't want to fill up on all that healthy stuff!"

Yes, it's true. I am a good, good mother...

2.
As Erin walked up behind me and poked my bottom several times (with gusto...)
"Bouncy, Bouncy, Bouncy!!!"

No, really, I didn't need that self confidence anyway. I heard it was overrated...

4 comments:

Gillian said...

I feel your pain. Gillian has been known to poke at my stomach and say "ew" or "gross". Sadly, it used to be so flat, it was practially concave. Those days are SO over! And to quote Jack Black in School of Rock, "I like to eat. Is that such a crime?"

Heather Macbeth said...

Oh my gosh...... that's HILARIOUS!

Mary J said...

Too funny! I love the "nose sling" too. Your blog and kids are so cute!

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

Brooklyn told me the other day that she likes to feel my tummy cause it is soft and squishy. not exactly the words one wants to hear describing their body. by the way, tag-you're it. go to my blog to see the rules.