CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Biggest Snoman in the World!
This is easily one of the funnest nights we have ever had as a family. We have all this fabulous snow and Tom and the girls started making a snowman. It got pretty big. I joined in and of course, things got carried away. Pretty soon our friends the Rosenlunds and the Clines came over (we needed A LOT more muscle power...) to help. It was wonderful. We used 2x2's to make a ramp and roll the middle section on. Surprisingly enough, no one was crushed or broken in the process. It took two guys on ladders to get the head on. It was so wonderful to be playing as a family and share it with some good friends as well. I sent pictures in to the local news stations, so I'm sure we'll be famous by morning...


The pictures are a little blurry because we didn't finish until late and it was really dark and the camera didn't focus too well.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness- that sounds like so much fun! And what an AWESOME snowman!

Gillian said...

NO WAY! That thing is enormous! :)

Brenda Sue said...

I am totally impressed!! Any news from the local news?

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

that is so great! I wish Matt liked to play in the snow with me. :0)

Mrs Sobbi said...

Now that is one impressive snowman!! It has been too cold to even attempt that here in the wild's of Calgary. I just thought I would add that you look amazing and your children are gorgeous! Aren't girls fun?

L

Krista and Byron said...

WE LOVE YOUR SNOWMAN, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAVE HAD SOME FUN IN THE SNOW!