CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 05, 2008

In honor of Tom's birthday, this post is for him.
10 things we love about Tom...
1. He's the best daddy ever! - Brooke
2. He makes great waffles every Saturday morning
3. He always makes time for his girls
4. Yet to find something the man can't do. And do it well.
5. Daddy throws me in the air - Erin
6. He's willing to work. Hard.
7. Daddy is a good tickler. - Alix
8. Tom sings to Sam when he gives her a bottle.
9. He lets me go on girl's weekends and stays home with the kids.
10. He has princess tea parties with the girls. In a crown.
We love you Tom.

Wasn't he the cutest little guy you've ever seen?



This is one of his modeling shots. Apparently, he was very popular as a model in Japan!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Karen said...

Looking at his baby pictures, I can see way more of him in your girls. Cute now as he was then! Don't you think we should say Happy Birthday to everybody on their day on the Family Blog? That's been rattling in my brain for a while.

Heather Macbeth said...

You know my dad made waffles for us every saturday, too and now it's one of my best childhood memories. Kudos for the crown and tea parties. That's AWESOME! I hope Ben will do that but I don't think that will be a problem.... :)

Eric Westover said...

Is Tom REALLY old, or is it a coincidence that all of his photos are in Black & White?;) Happy Birthday big guy.

April Bishop said...

He's really, really old. You should have heard his knees popping when he got out of bed folowing the turkey bowl... He's 34...

Cline said...

I do agree, like myself you got yourself a wonderful man! I must say, yours was much cuter as a little boy. I can see the why the Japanese’s thought he was the next big thing!!!

David & Brenda said...

Happy birthday again, Tom. I agree. You were one cute babe!!

Love you!

Mum

Gillian said...

I love those pictures! Check out all the hair! :) Happy B-day to your hubby!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness what cute pictures of Tom! I think Wes looks a lot like him! Cute cute!