CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas
The good... The bad... & The ugly...
The Good-
It was a white Christmas
I got a Cricut Expression!!
Tom was surprised by his gifts (for once...)
We read the story of Christ's birth by candle light
Many yummy goodies
The Bad-
Many yummy goodies- I ate them all...
Cancelled Christmas party due to snow
Cancelled Christmas program at church - due, of course ,to snow
Brooke noticed Santa's wrapping paper and mommy's were the same
The Ugly-
Who's children are those greedy little whiners?
Oh. Mine. Right.
And for good measure - I gained 5 pounds.
So proud. So proud.

At least they are cuties. Here they are looking so nice and sweet and inocent in their Christmas Eve pajamas. (I should probably know better than to post on my blog when I am severly frustrated by my children. I mean, Tom's children...)

6 comments:

Gillian said...

Ah, the joys of Christmas! I'm pretty sure I gained at least five pounds too. Dang chocolates...

Are your kids sporting new jammies in that picture? Sweet. :)

The Gunder's from Down Under said...

Hope you had good Christmas. Sounds like it was pretty good. I can't believe how grown up your kids have gotten. They look cute in that picture! Hope all is well with you guys. xo

Mrs Sobbi said...

They are so cute!! You Christmas sounds remarkably like mine except you need to add lots of snot and coughing to the children's bio. Good times:) I am glad to hear you had a great Christmas!

Karen said...

Record snow fall and four little kids is the perfect recipe for a Christmas memory. In a few more years, it will even be a memory you'll be able to laugh at (or maybe just not cry over anymore! :)

April Bishop said...

It was actually really fine and fun, I have just had it with my kids. It must be all the extra sugar... or something... They had a great day yesterdat at church, so maybe we're back to normal.

Linda Westover said...

You got a Cricut...How fun!!! Someone as crafty as you are will really have a ball with that.
And so what if Mom and Santa buy their wrapping paper at the same store? Santa a doesn't have time to make EVERYTHING.